Designed to provide instant visibility across your business, our business intelligence tools combine to create an all-encompassing information management solution. Our customizable report generation, inquiry, analysis, and integration applications work seamlessly with your Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) systems. Increase your productivity, improve business financial reporting, and enhance functionality with comprehensive Business Intelligence.
Business Insights Explorer
Gain instant visibility across your business and turn data into actionable knowledge using Business Insights Explorer. Increase your efficiency with easy personalization for your role, view your data from a data-centric perspective, access related entries, and launch a familiar Sage 100 Task.
With KnowledgeSync, you’ll never miss out on critical business opportunities or be unaware of urgent customer issues. You define the key business criteria and KnowledgeSync monitors your data proactively and sends alerts when conditions are met. Sage SalesLogix customers can add Integrated Service Alerts to notify staff or management of critical customer support issues requiring immediate attention.
- Monitor data proactively and automatically receive alerts when business conditions are met
- Automatically update CRM Contacts, Accounts and History with important information
- Schedule, generate and distribute reports automatically, based on data conditions in CRM
- Monitor the operating system for events that could adversely affect the usability of the CRM system
- Receive alerts automatically via e-mail, fax, pager, PDA, phone or Web browser
Is your business looking for a more efficient way to monitor the pulse of your company? Discover Business Alerts, an impressive module designed to keep you and your personnel “in the know.” This innovative product utilizes your e-mail system to notify you whenever something significant happens in your Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200 ERP system. The notifications that you choose to generate can be selected from a series of sample alerts, which can quickly be tailored to suit your specific needs. Or you may choose to create custom alerts based on your company’s unique needs.
- Analyze critical data using scheduled alerts
- Monitor date and time-sensitive events
- Automatically send e-mail messages alerting specific individuals about certain conditions
- Track important business functions
- Customize sample alerts for your specific business requirements
In addition to keeping your staff better informed, Business Alerts can also send e-mail notifications to your customers and vendors. This feature is especially useful for sending past due billing notices, shipping notices, low inventory alerts, and more.
For more information on how we can help you, please email us at , call us at (281) 652-5947, or contact us online.