With KnowledgeSync, you’ll never miss out on critical business opportunities or be unaware of urgent customer issues. You define the key business criteria and KnowledgeSyncmonitors your data proactively and sends alerts when conditions are met. Sage SalesLogix customers can add Integrated Service Alerts to notify staff or management of critical customer support issues requiring immediate attention.
Business Alerts: Deliver Data – Now
Business Alerts allows you to actively notify employees, management, business partners or customers of critical, time-sensitive business information via e-mail, fax, pager, PDA, cell phone and/or Web browser – automatically.
So how does it work? – Behind the scenes, KnowledgeSync proactively monitors your CRM database, incoming e-mail and even other business applications.
Business Alerts Key Features:
- Monitor data proactively and automatically receive alerts when business conditions are met
- Automatically update CRM Contacts, Accounts and History with important information
- Schedule, generate and distribute reports automatically, based on data conditions in CRM
- Monitor the operating system for events that could adversely affect the usability of the CRM system
- Receive alerts automatically via e-mail, fax, pager, PDA, phone or Web browser
Once a critical event or condition that may impact business performance or customer satisfaction is identified, Business Alerts automatically responds by sending notification messages, distributing reports, updating applications with new information and more.
Sample Business Alerts included are:
- Sales opportunities due to close this week, month or quarter
- Key opportunities that are won or lost
- Open opportunities with no activity for several days
- New leads recorded in CRM
- “Hot” service and support issues
For more information on how we can help you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (281) 652-5947, or contact us online.