Customer Appreciation Lunches
Customer Appreciation Lunch
Customer Appreciation Luncheons are typically held twice a year in the spring and fall at a Houston area restaurant banquet room. ABS provides lunch and gives a presentation on product enhancements and tips and tricks to the Sage 100 software.
The lunches are a great place to get acquainted with other Sage 100 users to share ideas on how other companies utilize the software. We send email notification to our clients when the meetings will be held. Sign up now for our mailing list.
Past Customer Appreciation LunchTips and Tricks Topics:
- Reviewed the new features in Sage 100 2016.
- Demonstrated the new user interface of Sage 100c.
- Presentation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Harris Technologies.
- Reviewed and demonstrated Paperless Office Options.
- Reviewed and demonstrated how to process Inventory Negative Tier Report and Adjustment.
- Reviewed Sage Software Help Options.
- Reviewed the new features of Sage 100 ERP 2014.
- Reviewed and demonstrated inventory item costing hierarchy.
For more information on how we can help you, please email us at , call us at (281) 652-5947, or contact us online.